Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gay Club's & More;

...So working a retail job gets annoying after a while. Because my career is to become a highly noted make up artist I work at M.A.C. Cosmetic's. It is not the best job for a MUA [ Make up Artist ] but it pays the bills. I get to enjoy myself and do what I love. In the end I'm still doing retail. So whatever I work retail so I got out of work at 12am today.

...After the club three of my top favorite co-workers came w| me. It was good we danced and had a real good time at the club. I met this dude their, real chill and his swagga was cool also. Then I fucked it all up. Let's get back to the club. I never understood why most gay clubs run the same atmosphere. I been to a couple of straight venues and they never really the same. Maybe the same people but at least the music was pumping in a different way. This is why at times I rather hit up a straight place.

...So after all that club talk I need to hit up on gay/bisexual men. Yes we know we love our straight men but, why the hell are the cuntiest dude giving an act? Never really got this whole mentality that they have. I look around and everyone bobbing their head to Notorious B.I.G. then vouging to beyonce. I know some really enjoy their rap but others just look dumb. Me as a person I just go the way I feel will give me the best ending. Meaning I'm just going to do and do what I feel will make me the happiest let stop and just be our self.

...That's just my thoughts for now see you guys when more events come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment