Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Avatar

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH AMAZING MOVIE! I would so just write that because I can not put it into words how great that movie it was. I finally saw it this past Monday with my baboon it was our part two to our V-Day. Anyways back to the topic on hand Avatar it was such a well put together movie I can’t believe the graphics the story line and the way the actors executed their lines. Fun Fact: James Cameron had this movie written and ready to go since 1999. He wasn’t able to record the movie because budget issues and lack of advancement of CGI. I have to say I’m glad he waited it out.
The plot of the story was so beautiful it had romance and yet an edge of action in it. It didn’t just focus on the sappy love story part of it, he also brought in current events and worked it into the movie. With explosives and vulgar language all it needed was a little bit of nudity and I would have died a happy gay man LOL. I guess he wanted to keep it more PG so kids could enjoy it also. Now I know many fanatics that have seen this movie countless of times and many said they saw it both 3D and non 3D, it still was a great movie. I saw it IMAX 3D and from my personal experience I would say to spend that $17.00 and enjoy that ddaaamm movie because its going in my Top 5 Movie list.

No comments:

Post a Comment