Friday, March 5, 2010

Tattoo's & My life. . .




Recently I got a couple of tattoos on my right arm. It's something I always wanted since I was younger I feel its way you can express your thoughts in a more drastic way. Tattoos are permanent its not an away message that you can change your press DELETE on. So most of the time when someone gets a tattoo they have thought about that certain piece for a while. Its funny because its easier to put on then it is to take off. The process of taking off a tattoo is more painful and takes even longer. I recommend anyone thinking of getting a tattoo to look in to that. You might think twice before actually inking your body. In the end I got four pieces so far I got some Notorious B.I.G. lyrics on the inside of right arm. A quote I came up with on the side of my arm. A peace sign on my wrist. And retouched up my drag name on the side of my hand. Each have their own meaning to me and my life.
The peace sign and the lyrics are actual inspiration of Lady GaGa almost like a tribute to her. But just not the direct way like getting Lady GaGa or "monster", I think that's stupid she still is just human and really we don't even know each other. I do really enjoy her music and the way she portrays her image because at the end of the day we also don't know if that all is an act. Well she has a peace sign on her wrist and I liked it because I'm also about peace. I wish there was more peace on earth maybe a lot of this drama wouldn't be going on around all of us. Instead of getting it black though I got it red to represent AIDs awareness almost like a consent reminder for me "to rap it up".
The lyrics on the side of my upper arm are a little more personal but still GaGa inspired, she has a similar tattoo with her favorite passage. Mine is more vulgar and I guess daring but to me it makes me feel better at night no one needs to know what it says or really means. That is why I got it done in Arabic looking letters. Oh and also because that is how she has hers also lol.
The the quote I been saying it for so long and always said that I have to get that tattooed somewhere on my body. One for rights on it I did come up with and two I believe it sums up life in general. "Once you have learned it all, you have lost it all". It has two meanings behind it. It could mean that usually in life in life you die at an old age and when your old you are wise you have learned all you could. I got this from a book I read in high school. I can't seem to remember the name of the book I wish I could because it was so good but oh well. But any-who so once you are old and wise you pass away if you are lucky. Or it can also mean once you start acting like you have learned it all and know it all you are dead and will loose it all. This is when people tend to become ignorant or full of them self to self absorbed to listen to others. Now I am waiting on appointment number 3 on April 3 which is actually my 1 year 3 MONTH anniversary with my boy who we getting a joint tattoo OMG weird. And its one of my "lucky" numbers 3 maybe i will win the lotto that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment