Thursday, January 14, 2010

Internet job hunt

So i been unemployed and collecting for a while now amd i been searching for a job. My boyfriend has found a couple good sites and one of them had a little contest going on. It was calle the worst first day. I entered the contest and wrote a mini paragraph about my worst first day.

" Well my worst first day was actually my fault and it was at Bare Esentials. It was a position for a make up artist i needed a job so i took it and just lied on the application and said ive done make up in weedings. I was only 17 i did not know better. It came down to do the make up i started off with a foundation color to light on the lady. Then i went on to apply a bright blue on the lid w heavy fucia pink cheeks. She then asked for a nice highlighter color. So i went behind the counter and got her a real highlighter. My trainer busted out laughing and diffused the situation befor the client could look. Now i got my experience and became a professional make up artist. "

its so funny i havent thought about that in a while because it wasso log ago. And its crazy to think that, that is how my love for make up started. I just wanted to share that ;]

2 comments: