Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A vampire's life is a drag.

So earlier this week I went to the movies w| my baboon [ J.Anthony ] and saw Daybreakers. Pretty good movie I didn't enjoy how they made the volume so loud. To me it seemed that they were trying so hard to scare you like they didn't have enough of the trill factor to do it on its own. Then the story line was really good but the execution part of it was very BLEH. They seemed to be missing a lot of scenes and added just extra unnecessary scenes. Also the editing part of the movie was very amateur. Overall I would advise you guys to wait for the the DVD if you like vamp movies. I am a big fan of the vamp situation and I am loving the whole twists that people are bringing into these recent movies. Hopefully they don't go to over board w| it.

Currently I am in the middle of writing my very own vamp novel. To me I'm so intrigued by the way they live and run there life. I guess because being a gay man and not being excepted by society I can some what relate to them. They never really are excepted in the end and when outsiders come in to the scene its just for a tease.

In other news Drag Race starts very very soon. -dances. . .I can't wait of course me being a drag [ BriAmore ] and all I live for all these kind of shows. One of our Quote on Quote New York Drags are on their [ Sahara D. ] hey i feel personally that her girlfriend [ Manila ] would have been a way better candidate but whatever. I have noticed that everything is about money ratings and sex, especially when it means gay men SEX is a big part of production. But let's see who wins this season hopefully the right candidate because last season Nina Flowers was robbed from her title. Hey Rupaul is black she needs her girls to be top #1. -covers mouth like Mary J Blidge on American Idol. . ."Did I say that out loud".





No comments:

Post a Comment