Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's been a while. . .

Hey guys,
when I first started this blog it was suppose be so much and just like so many things in my life I didn't take it no where. Kinda sucks because even though I haven't done much with my life since I have had a lot of emotions pass through me. Things are well a lot different with myself since i first started this. I since have moved into my boyfriends house and am living with his family i got myself fired from my last job and haven't really spent anytime with my family and friends. "AKA" I let myself go, but hey i have lost weight lol. Oh and also I have started to do drag more heavily since also. Check it out [ myspace.com/briamore ] she also has her own twitter [ twitter.com/briamore ]. It is kinda crazy when you think about it how i speak of her in third person because she is me. I don't know I do it at times to kinda make sure I play the role well and also protect myself. Its almost the only time I can escape from this world i have created other then music or books. I guess its also pretty cool because when I do get to escape I'm surrounded by people and I'm not in my own little world with no one to appreciate it with. Its not like I cant share the escape of the books and music its just I don't allow myself to its the only time I could really be me or whatever me I want to be. I have to say since stepping into this whole new scene I don't really think of becoming a girl its fun and all to dress up but 24/7 nah uh the criticism and also the uncomfortableness I'm good. Well I'm leaving now I started a new project for myself. . .IMA WRITE A BOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment