Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Philadelphia Trip.

One of my three kids is performing tonight at a club in Philly called Sin City!

Well I was on my way but i did went and came back LOL. I didn't have anytime to finish my post yesterday so I guess today is better then never, right?! It went well we had a good time it was just four of us. Nashalee, Yoly, J.Anthony and me hahaha and we also got lost thanks to good old mapquest.com directions. Thank God my iPhone has GPS if not we would probably be in Delaware right now in the middle of a "U-TURN" situation. So yeah my baby girl performed and she4 did a great job. I am really proud to know that she has improved so much and is figuring out her nitch as a drag performer.

In the gay scene we tend to have gay family its at times a substitute for people that aren't really accepted with in their own biological family or just close friends that consider their friends either father or sister figures. Its more common in the drag community because it use ally means that those are the people that you go for help either w| make up a ride dresses our just emotional support.

I think now in days the whole point of a gay [ DRAG ] family has become shyt to be quite honest. If you see some of the families that are out their now its almost a joke teaching that stealing protestation and even bullying is a way to run your life. Not only also to lie about who you are really, they forget that Drag is the impersonation of a women, it does not mean to lie about your life. I guess this is a trait that very common with a lot of human gay or not. Everyone wants to be wanted and maybe even admired to some extent. Its just sad that the younger generation comes to the older to be taught just negative things or vice versa because i have seen that also. I can't say that my family [ The Daniels ] are angels but i try to teach my kids or "relatives" to be the best they can be with out putting someone down. Hey i know their some people that just deserve to be put down [ ::cough:: Natalie C. ::cough:: ] sorry i don't like fake people. But I feel that the constant shade just brings a bad name to out people.

It is the thing i hear the most from the straight community that gay men especially drag queens are very catty.

No comments:

Post a Comment