Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Lets take a jorney into uptowns elite"

So the pas couple of days have been a roller coaster ride I left my boyfreinds house and Im staying w my perants out in long island. That will be a whole nother blog. Well on the night i left of course i hang w my gay mother Raulita [ Raul Lopez: hood by air ] & titi Nina. Me and my mother have a very fucked up relationship from the outside you would think its very verbal, to say the least. Now as you know in previous blogs i have spoken about gay or drag families. Well i will touch lightly on this subject again. 

Growing up most my life an only child in the subburbs of long island i say i grew a big imagination. This has carried into my Young-Adult life. I think it is a big part to my creative processe when i do make up and also drag. Well i always fantasied to not only have a close gay family but as corny as it sounds "cool" one. Now the group that i consider my gay family doesnt run around calling each other cousin sister brother maybe ones or twice son mother father. But i just never really looked and seen that i had all this time what i wanted and its really a beautiful thing to know especially now in this hard time. 

Well on my first night as a qoute on qoute "FREED" man we went to mamajuana cafe. I have been their a couple of times before in the past. Really nice spot in high and mighty uptown scene [ Latin ] they hooka serve slammin sangria and over priced food. AKA it could seem kinda booji. Not because of the caliber it holds but a lot of pretentious people go their. Well this night Anais Martinez performed ima put some vids up later in th week. Wow the first time i herd her sing live was in my friends living room shes really close friends w my group. Well she sang live on a mic she did Rihannas Russian Roulette and put the poor barbados bitch to shame. Because come on we all know Rihanna is a robot she dont sound good live. I still live for you miss thing keep doing your thing. Anyways Anais went on to do some old school spanish ballads and some vouging competion. Lol pretty crazy thing all the mean while my friends popped henny bottles and minguled w| uptowns elite. To say that i had an amazing time would be a lie. I was heart broken and this is also just a regular tuesday night. Its our or thiers family game night. Hahahah but lets watch out for more on this people. 

Oh and soon ones things get more situated in my life i will be posting ones a week, YouTube videos thats i randomly record about the most random things in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment