Monday, January 18, 2010

Sary Gays ::back click:: Spell Check



So it is something that i have dealt w| since a child. I don't know if it was the lack of parental guidance or just my laziness now when I'm a young adult. Since i been a little boy i always had trouble w| spelling and grammar its the weirdest thing because all my English teachers said it i can write a great story but when it came to the spelling i sucked. Its all also a big excuse in my part because I could take the chance out and check my spelling I just don't see the need to especially when it comes to MY thoughts. It hasn't ever frustrated or embarrassed me this issue I guess its because i know many others out their have the same issue.

Its pretty funny also because I just noticed its the A's and E's I'm messing up. Does that mean something? Like psychological or something LOL. "Because everyone made fun of my big apple when young now I resent the letters A & E". OH! A&E maybe its the crappy clothing from American Eagle that I just don't like hahaha I don't know. All i can say is i apologize in advance everyone bare w| me. And I don't mind the criticism I actually encourage it I like the help. . .


Sorry Guys I'll back click more often and watch out for the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment