Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What does love got to with it?

Tina has sang this line so many times an until a year ago i never knew what she ment. About One week & One year ago i finally met in person my special someone. He has truely and i can say truely become my true love. That if so i was to mark my body w his name i would never regret it because his my true love. When i met him i didnt think it could have become that. Not only was i looking for a one night stand and not ready for a relationship. But we come from two different parts of the world our friends and family our morals and just everything. I fell in love not in the typical pupoy childish way but a more Eve - Love is blind |  kind of way. He has a become a part of my life and i know he always will no matter what happens w us atleast on my part his my soul mate. We finish each others thoughts not sentences thoughts. 

While i was falling in love well we were falling in love we created a very un healthy enviroment. We did not hit w our fist but we did w our words. We also shut out the world. Something i think its very common and easy to happen in a young and new relationship. It got to a point where i stopped seeing my close friends and then even my family. I lost my job and then my apartment and almost everything i worked so hard for. Just because of jelousy and insecurities and also comfort. It got really easy and comfterble in that room. No change no outside world somewhat kind sick safe. Not thing will ever happen to me because nothing ever does happen. I needed to get out if not for me then for us. If i hadnt get out and made a dicision to change my life i think words would have turn to fist. This is so hard to be away from him but i think it will be showing how much we do love each other and also how much we need to change, if not him then atleast thats a "I" for me. I dont know what the future maybe bring for us nor do i care to know because i know either way he will b in my life and scouts honor he will be my last boyfriend if we stay together or not. Thats a whole nother blog stay tuned ;]

2 comments:

  1. this was so far my favorite blog by you pa ! it kind of reminds me of how me & jose got together & the changes around us as far as friends ; work ; school , etc. ; keep up with this blog migguel im lovin it

    ReplyDelete