Monday, January 11, 2010

Shop w| "People Like Me"

-stumbles over my profiles music and takes eye boogers out.


Mornin' people. So I woke up this morning to my dumb iPhone telling me to check my FB inbox aahhhh. And I seen that i had a new message from an old high school class mate Gandhi R. he was pitching his new clothing like "People like me!" so of course because it involved clothes i had to check it out. Now go on and you do the same [ http://www.peoplelikemestore.com/ ] i bet you would likes.


I fell for it, i love the website's visual concept of this new up and coming clothing line [ P.S. So did my sister BriAmore<3 ] "Keep you hands to yourself"
in a womans Large she would love yah for ever ::hint hint::. But yes I did really enjoy the new twist to the typical Tee that everyone usually sells. I have to say i hope they have a patent for this new line because they don't need some over marked company coming in and stealing their nitch. I will be purchasing for myself the "mama's boy" TEE
just because i love my mama & love to show support ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment